Saturday, January 27, 2018

Valentine Card for my nephew


I made a Valentine’s Day Card for my nephew using monster trucks, which he loves.  Your Next Stamp has the perfect stamp and die set:  Got Mud?  I stamped all three monster trucks in the set, coloured them with Copic markers and die cut them to layer on my card.

I wanted to make an interactive type of card, so I used the Lawn Fawn Hillside pop-up die.  To decorate the front of the card I started by cutting a white card panel with the largest Lawn Fawn Inside Out Rectangle die.  The Copic airbrush system created the look of a sky in the background.  I then embellished with the cloud and sun dies from the Lawn Fawn Spring Shower set to create a scene for one of the trucks.


On the inside of the card I used blue coloured cardstock for the sky, embellished with the same cloud and sun dies.  The grassy hillsides were cut using the Grassy Hillside borders add-on die that coordinates with the hillside pop-up die.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the mud splatter stamps are part of the YNS Got Mud? stamp set.  The last step was to use my Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen to jazz up the clouds a bit.

Let’s hope he likes his card!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your input is appreciated.